Software Engineering Internship
Software Engineers at Citadel create next generation software solutions that help produce systems that power our investment research, trading, risk management, and funding & settlement systems. Software Engineers continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our investment process and reduce operational risk. Software Engineers partner closely with business leaders to develop and deliver software solutions that drive meaningful business outcomes. We build a range of critical solutions from pre-trade research platforms to trading systems to post-trade clearing and settlement services. These solutions include high availability, high throughput systems scaling to millions of transactions per second.
As an intern, you’ll get to challenge the impossible in technology through an 11 week program that will allow you to collaborate and connect with senior team members and our CEO Ken Griffin. In addition, you’ll get the opportunity to network and socialize with peers at iconic venues.
At Citadel Securities, Software Engineers design, develop, and maintain the advanced technology that powers our firm and allows us to challenge the impossible in trading.
As an intern, you’ll get to challenge the impossible in technology through an 11 week program that will allow you to collaborate and connect with senior team members and our CEO Peng Zhao. In addition, you’ll get the opportunity to network and socialize with peers at iconic venues.
· Create technological tools that bring trading strategies to life
· Develop high-performance, large data research platforms
· Work in small teams to build the future of finance
Your Skills & Talents:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD)
- Exceptional programming and design skills
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with probability and statistics
- Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative, complex and highly technical team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for solving challenging problems using technology
Locations: Chicago, New York
Stronger Foundations. Greater Heights.
Analyzing global markets with discipline and focus, we employ a diverse range of strategies in an effort to bring capital to its fullest potential and deliver consistent investment returns of our clients. We do this by working harder, seeing farther, and by empowering the world’s most talented minds with the tools and culture they need to achieve peak performance. Our firm is guided by its core values of championing honesty, rewarding excellence, continuously learning, solving problems together, and earning the win.