You’re the brains behind our work.
With close to 200,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries, our people reflect the remarkable range of cultures and perspectives of our clients and customers. The breadth of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of our team is what enables our success. At Citi, we have a clear goal to become more representative of the clients, customers and communities we serve. It’s smart business — the best way to compete and reflect the value we place on diversity. But we will never make progress in increasing the diversity representation at all levels of the firm without focusing on how we bring new colleagues into Citi.
The Early Identification Leadership Program focuses on identifying, mentoring and hiring diverse technology talent for our summer analyst programs over a five-week period. The program provides mentorship, access to virtual learning and panel discussions.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Citi’s Early ID Leadership Program is designed for undergraduate technology students that are sophomores. This program will offer virtual mentorship and provide training on how to navigate the Technology Summer Analyst interview process.
Citi Technology delivers integrated technology solutions that make our company more competitive and technology is taking us further than ever before. Technology is often at the forefront of new developments within the industry to compete with a new level of agility and world-class IT. We are accelerating the design and delivery of digital solutions that transform global finance, anticipate consumer trends, and stimulate growth. FinTech is key to Citi making the right decisions at the right time – for our clients, for employees, and for the business.
We know you might need some help navigating the opportunities available, so we’ll help you match your interests and the core skills you’re looking to build by offering you an educational webinar on the various technology businesses. At the end of our webinar, you’ll be able to specify your interest in a specific EID Technology business.
Your time here will look something like this…
Participants will learn how to navigate the summer intern recruiting process, participate in virtual technical training and have a mentor guiding them along the way.
We want to hear from you if…
– Black Heritage Leadership Program, Early ID Program – You are a current sophomore enrolled in a four-year Baccalaureate Degree program from an accredited institution and self-identify as Black/African American.
– Hispanic Heritage Leadership, Early ID Program – You are a current sophomore enrolled in a four-year Baccalaureate Degree program from an accredited institution and self-identify as Hispanic/Latino.
– Women’s Leadership, Early ID Program – You are a current sophomore enrolled in a four-year Baccalaureate Degree program from an accredited institution and self-identify as female.
– Veterans Leadership, Early ID Program – You are a current sophomore enrolled in a four-year Baccalaureate Degree program from an accredited institution and have served in the military.
– Pride Leadership, Early ID Program – You are a current sophomore enrolled in a four-year Baccalaureate Degree program from an accredited institution, and self-identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or transgender.
• You have an interest working in a high tech global technology environment and have a basic understanding of technologies, including by not limited to programing languages (C++, Java, etc.), application development, or basic concepts of relational databases.
•You are a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident or possess other unrestricted U.S. work authorization and will not require sponsorship for U.S. work authorization now or anytime in the future.
All candidates will be selected based on their academic achievements such as extracurricular activities, campus leadership; and interest in the financial services industry. A 3.0 GPA is preferred.
Who we think will be a great fit…
Dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following: commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, success in team environments, strong communication, planning & organizational skills, analytical & quantitative skills and a desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial services industry. Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is preferred but not required.
Applications close on December 7, 2020