Ambition, global thinking and total dedication are the qualities the next citizenM sales director has in abundance. You’ll be supporting the affordable luxury revolution
in the USA, by expanding citizenM’s efforts, creating new sales opportunities and establishing strong corporate relationships.
The sales director’s mission is to sign up corporate accounts into citizenM’s global portfolio.
- Responsible for sourcing business from LA to the entire cM portfolio. California is a complementary market for all existing properties and the ones opening soon. Love for prospecting is the key to the success of this duty.
- Account management: ability to demonstrate account penetration. It is key to the growth and success of citizenM’s corporate base.
- Develop action plans to initiate short and long term sales, continuously working and assessing efforts. This will guarantee quick wins and staying on track.
- To be the primary point of contact for the assigned corporate accounts. Clear and open conversations with contacts are what we strive for since day one.
- Maintaining sales systems up-to-date will support your account management activities and reporting accuracy. Once you see results, it becomes an addiction.
- Keep strong and continuous cooperation with the central commercial team based in the Netherlands and the global sales team. Together everyone achieves more.
qualifications / skills
- Bachelor degree
- 5 years minimum hotel commercial work experience in sales role
- California corporate network developed
- Experience in cross-selling multiple local and regional properties (preferable)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and preferably Spanish or Portuguese
- Ambitious: strongly wants to succeed
- Assertive: be outgoing and confident
- Flexible: ready and able to change and adapt to different circumstances