Looking to gain valuable experience in the marketing industry? Do you want to get your foot in the door of one of Central Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies?
Clark Associates, a multi-divisional company focused around the restaurant industry, is currently looking for a bright and motivated student to join The Restaurant Store’s Marketing team as a Marketing Intern!
This competitively PAID position allows you to be part of our marketing and design team as you aid in the creation of content for The Restaurant Store’s website & marketing materials, maintain social media presences, setup and analyze marketing campaigns, proofread marketing materials, and much more!
Gain experience equivalent to a full time marketing position, while leaving The Restaurant Store with real-world skills and knowledge of what it takes to be successful in the marketing field. Hours are flexible, Monday through Friday, up to 40 hours per week in our Lancaster, PA office. Additional benefits include an on-site fitness center, campus lunches & events, a newly renovated office with stand-up desks, and access to a commercial test kitchen.
- Drafting content for various marketing materials, including but not limited to social media, email campaigns, PPC advertising campaigns, and website landing pages.
- Scheduling social media posts on various platforms for various accounts.
- Aiding in the proofing of marketing materials, ranging from digital assets like emails to printed promotional handouts for our brick-and-mortar stores.
- Performing routine analysis of digital campaigns through weekly and monthly reports using a mix of in-house platforms and Google Analytics.
- Performing competitor research and analysis.
Applicants should have:
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Business writing experience
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, hands-on environment
Start and end dates are flexible, and run August – December.