Who We Are
Click Therapeutics, Inc. develops and commercializes software as prescription medical treatments for people with unmet medical needs. Through cognitive and neurobehavioral mechanisms, Click’s Digital Therapeutics™ enable change within individuals, and are designed to be used independently or in conjunction with biomedical treatments. The Clickometrics® adaptive data science platform continuously personalizes user experience to optimize engagement and outcomes. Following a groundbreaking clinical trial, Click’s industry-leading smoking cessation program is available nationwide through a wide variety of payers, providers, and employers. Click’s lead prescription program is entering into a multi-center, randomized, controlled, parallel-group, phase III FDA registration trial for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder in adults. Major pipeline expansion and progression is in process.
About the Role
The intern will be responsible for supporting the various processes and activities of Click’s Medical Affairs team. They will be exposed to the day to day operations of the department as well as the various cross-functional partners the Medical Affairs team interacts with regularly. The intern will actively contribute to the success of several projects particularly with support of scientific publications, medical operations, communications and databases.
This is a tremendous learning opportunity for someone interested in the intersection of healthcare, tech and business! Priority will be given to candidates who can commit 30 – 40 hours per week to the internship. Internships can be conducted remotely.
- Perform literature reviews and assists with submissions of papers, abstracts etc.
- Assist with activities associated with Investigator Initiated Studies, internal clinical research, and planning.
- Work collaboratively with Medical Affairs staff supporting ongoing projects.
- Participate in ongoing team meetings.
- Be exposed to various other functions within the larger Medical Affairs/Research & Development/Clinical Operation teams.
- Applicants must be pre-doctoral student or enrolled in a U.S. accredited university (graduate school; MA/M.Sc./PsyD/PhD).
- Experience with systematic literature review, data analytics, and clinical research studies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Detail oriented, with consistent organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic about digital health and healthcare innovation.