Do you have an interest in contemporary art? Would you like to explore the world’s most exclusive private collections? Here is your chance to dive deep into private collections from around the world and create stunning editorials to showcase on Collecteurs, The Museum of Private Collections. As Collecteurs’ Community Liaison, you’ll gain invaluable behind-the- scenes experience into the operation of a 21st-century museum as well as insider knowledge about the art market at large.
What you will be expected to do:
- Research and organize contact information for contemporary art collections around the world.
- Reach out to collectors via email to organize editorial features and assist with onboarding their collections onto Collecteurs.
- Draft interview questions and prepare editorial features to showcase their collection in the best possible way.
- Support the digital team in publishing interviews on the Collecteurs platform and social accounts.
This position might be the right fit for you if…
- You have an interest in the art world and have knowledge of contemporary art.
- You are able to express yourself effectively in English (both written and verbally).
- You have a friendly demeanor and it is easy for you to strike up a conversation.
- You are comfortable creating original and stunning editorial content.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- You are comfortable with one-on-one communication with collectors and are diligent in keeping up with correspondence.
Compensation & perks
- Fair financial compensation based on time commitment and output.
- Free access to Collecteurs Academy courses.
- Opportunity to build a portfolio of original content you created for Collecteurs.
- In-depth knowledge about the art world you won’t learn anywhere else.
- Possibility of joining the Collecteurs team long-term (dependent on performance).
Current students applying for the position: Please note that Collecteurs will be able to provide an internship completion letter per the requirements of your school and/or department.
Collecteurs is an independent Public-Benefit Corporation (PBC) and the world’s first collective digital museum. We help collectors achieve their collection goals while expanding access to the arts for all. As The Museum of Private Collections, we give visibility to previously unseen collections by providing collectors with the technology and knowledge to digitize, organize, grow, and exhibit their collections.