We are looking for a creative graphic designer to help us bring our vision and products (online courses) to a global audience. You will love product branding and will work with our team to create a powerful professional presence on our website and in our social media accounts. You will have the interest and ability to design for the international educator marketplace. This position is focused principally on digital and video design. You will be able to work in a team to develop strategic digital marketing plans and bring them to life through your insightful and professional designs.
- Strong focus/interest in product branding
- Online courses a +
- Possess a strong foundation in typography, layout, and colour sense
- Experience with motion graphics and video editing a +
- Familiarity with design for all social media platforms
- Be able to receive feedback and make modifications with a great attitude
- Be excited about graphics and design and love working towards a great cause!
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Timing commitments are flexible – but we expect you to keep your commitments once you make them
This internship is unpaid. Interns will receive a signed document recognising the number of hours of service. They may also request letter(s) of recognition from the organisation. School credit can be arranged.
Check with your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
What Do We Offer Our Interns
Compass Education is a global network of educators that are on a mission to bring sustainability education to 1,000,000 educators by 2030! When you join us you can be part of creating a major shift in the way that students learn to make change in the world. If travel even happens again, we will do our best to welcome you and show you around the 42 cities that we currently work in. In the meantime, we will tailor this internship to fit your needs and interests to be sure that you walk away with an amazing professional resume and letter of recommendation to land that perfect job!