About this Job
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to fill a full-time position at our progressive, integrated, and holistic rehabilitation and pain management practice. Our diverse pain management options with onsite urine toxicology lab, x-ray and ultrasound exams allow us to pinpoint pain and design the perfect treatment plan, ranging from medical decision making, spinal injections procedures in addition to physical therapy and acupuncture.
Responsibilities for the assistant position will include:
- Laboratory Technologist to manage and run a immunoassay urine toxicology lab equipment,
- Medical Assistant to work in a medical office environment.
- Clinical Assistant to work with physicians in a clinical setting to design and carryout a treatment plan for patients
- Working as a collaborative team member with our physiatrists, chiropractor, massage therapist, acupuncturist, counselors and yoga therapist
- Customizing medical decision making
Additional medical experiences will also be offered including:
- Involvement in patient evaluations, electronic medical records, medical office work, exposure to ultrasound and X-ray guided injections
We would like an eager and motivated person to fill this position and help us deliver comprehensive therapy and medical care to our patients. If you are interested in this position and believe you are a good candidate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short Cover Letter and your Resume for consideration for this position.
About Comprehensive Spine, Pain, and Therapy Centers
Comprehensive Integrated medical practice with physicians, counselors, chiropractors, athletic trainers, yoga therapist, nutritionist etc., with onsite consultations, telemedicine, therapy, urine toxicology lab, office based surgical suite etc.,