CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Concord Theatricals is the world’s most significant theatrical company, comprising the catalogs of R&H Theatricals, Samuel French, Tams-Witmark, The Andrew Lloyd Webber Collection, plus dozens of new signings each year. We are the only firm providing truly comprehensive services to the creators and producers of plays and musicals, including theatrical licensing, music publishing, script publishing, cast recording and first-class production.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will support the Concord Theatricals’ licensing and retail goals through collaborative marketing initiatives. In this role, you will create and execute content strategy for title and author promotions across all channels, under the guidance of the Director of Marketing (Strategy). You will also assist the Director of Marketing (Editorial) with written and digital content on the company’s website and editorial magazine platform. Additionally, you’ll serve as administrative support for the department, as needed.
What you’ll do:
- Support content strategy initiatives to elevate titles and authors across all marketing channels such as social media, website, e-blasts, events and more
- Develop engaging and creative ideas to promote titles and authors, alongside the Director of Marketing (Strategy) and other team members
- Draft marketing copy for all channels including the website, social media, editorial magazine platform, print ads and email communication
- Schedule and tag all social media posts
- Contribute to editorial strategy as it relates to our editorial magazine platform and website
- Support the Director of Marketing (Editorial) in updating and maintaining our 13k+ title and author pages
- Contribute to the strategy and write pieces for our editorial magazine platform
- Liaise with other departments and outside contacts as project manager, as necessary
- Serve as key contact for projects with other departments or external contacts, as needed
- Collaborate on marketing support for the Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival
- Collaborate with Director Marketing (Strategy) and other team members to create the marketing strategy for the Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival; includes the creation of graphics and copy assets for OOB channels (email communication, social media, website, print)
- Provide administration support for the department, as needed
- Manage administrative tasks for the department such as meeting invitations, creating and ordering branded stationery, etc.
- Monitor and write news for internal company newsletter
- Other administrative support, as necessary
What you need to succeed:
*Please submit a cover letter and/or writing samples*
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is passionate about a career in marketing. We are seeking a motivated, creative and efficient individual with a strong work ethic and excellent written and verbal communication skills who:
- Pays strong attention to detail
- Enjoys collaborative work within a team
- Takes direction and feedback well
- Understands how to multitask and prioritize projects
- Has exceptional organization skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in marketing/communications
- 2+ years of experience in the arts, marketing or communication fields (including internships)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Sprout Social, MailChimp, Google Analytics and Salesforce a plus
- Good grasp of social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and Spotify
- Knowledge of and passion for theatre, a plus
At Concord, we offer comprehensive medical and wellness benefits, generous time off, parental leave, charity match, paid time off for volunteering, and other fun company perks. We have beautiful new offices and a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.