CORA Services’ OST Program, YouthCOR, seeks creative, energetic, fun, and reliable individuals to develop and implement activities for youth in the after-school program.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a college student interested in education, social work, human services or in the general child care field, as well as the seasoned professional.
Hours: Monday Friday: 2:30PM to 6:30PM PM. Additional hours may be available on half days, field trips, meetings, other activities.
Site Locations are:
- CORA Services–8540 Verree Road Philadelphia PA 19111
You should be:
- A team player
- Passionate about making the difference in the life of a child
- Have a good sense of humor
- Be Flexible
- Have strong communication skills
- Capable of relating to youth in grades Kindergarten 8th
- Like to have fun
You will do:
- Create activities that promote positive youth development
- Help with homework
- Implement daily activities (recreation, arts, games, etc.)
- Assist in developing Project Based Learning plans (STEM Projects)
- Lead a club (art, theater, dance, journalism, chess, scrabble, debate, etc.)
- Maintain a positive, safe and nurturing environment
- Build relationships with youth
- Make a difference
Must be 18 years of age
Must have completed high school or earned a GED
Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with children
- 403 b
- Paid Time Off
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.