CoreVest American Finance (CAF) is the leading provider of debt financing for residential real estate investors. We provide construction loans, bridge loans, acquisition credit lines and long-term debt solutions for residential properties across multiple asset classes. CAF is seeking an analyst to join our Production team. The Production Analyst will work with our team of Relationship Managers to source and structure new loans, analyze financing transactions and work directly with current and new customers. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment and quickly build both quantitative and customer facing skills, expertise related to structuring commercial loans and work closely with senior executives.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: Include the following but not limited to, other duties may be assigned.
- Work with Relationship Managers and other deal team members to evaluate potential financing transactions
- Conduct initial underwriting (budget analysis, income and expense analysis, loan sizing and structuring) for a variety of loan products, including construction loans, bridge loans, credit lines and term loans
- Assist deal teams in underwriting activities as necessary
- Assist in developing credit memos for loan committee approval
- Interact with potential borrowers and brokers to source new credit lines and term loans
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries and conduct outbound sourcing activities
- Attend conferences and in-market roadshows to develop customer relationships
- Perform other related duties or special projects as necessary
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment to complete work assignments
Minimum Requirements: The responsibilities listed below are required. Accommodations may be made to enable the individual with disabilities to ensure the individual can perform the essential functions and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ideally, some experience in real estate, commercial lending, finance or a related field
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skill set and superior attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and perform in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent MS Excel, word and PowerPoint skills
- Some travel required
- Daily phone and/or in-person interaction with customers is required
- Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment with no unusual exposures
- Uses office equipment/computers/keyboards