CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make smart choices ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar independent research organization – the industry’s largest – with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
The Marketing Research team is the heart of CoStar, capturing market-critical information that enables our commercial real estate clients to make informed, high impact business decisions daily. CoStar Group’s research contributes to the most important segment of our economy, helping businesses open offices, retail stores, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities. CoStar Group is seeking a Research Intern to join our growing research organization.
As a CoStar Research Intern, you will work closely with professional staff and undertake a range of on-going activities and assigned projects with varying levels of complexity. Projects and assignments will lead to the development of professional skills and expertise in the assigned area. This is a first year intern position. Typically requires completion of at least one year of college level work from an accredited institution.
- Have the opportunity to work in Multifamily Research, Tenant Research, Marketing Research, and Field Research in addition to participating in custom sessions covering other business functions like software development, recruiting, and human resources
- Assist in resolving errors and quality control
- Identify true owners of commercial properties and new construction
- Research various sale comps
- Calling on brokers, owners, and developers for updates among others
- Provide our Senior Leadership a presentation outlining your experience and what you learned during your time at CoStar
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Completion of at least two year of college level work from an accredited institution
- Currently enrolled in accredited institution program
PREFERRED QUALIFCATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- current enrollment in a Real Estate degree program
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems that may arise
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Time & Project Management
- Understanding of business processes and basic real estate principles
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position