Financial Analyst Opportunity
Coventry created the secondary market for life insurance and pioneered the resulting life settlement industry . We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our Financial Analysis team. Financial analysts evaluate life insurance policies using sophisticated financial tools to assess their fair market value. Although primarily quantitative, the position also includes a qualitative component, and financial analysts are encouraged to develop and refine their decision-making skills to complement their analytical skills.
- Develop a deep understanding of Coventry’s business, the life insurance industry and life insurance products.
- Perform product pricing analyses, risk assessment, and sensitivity analysis.
- Provide analytical support for the financial underwriting of Coventry’s multiple product offerings and its new direct to consumer initiative.
- Work with financial underwriters in the offer making and negotiation process.
- Peer review work of colleagues.
Characteristics of an Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, mathematics or a related field.
- Strong math, analytical and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a production oriented environment that interacts with many different parts of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail and able to produce a highly accurate work product under time constraints.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
Careers at Coventry
Working as part of the Coventry team is a special experience. At Coventry you will find some of the brightest, most collaborative and hardest working people in the business world. You will find opportunities for growth and challenge regardless of your experience level. And you will find people who are as committed to having fun as they are to building a world-class company.
As a member of the Coventry team, you will have the opportunity to learn about different aspects of our business to develop your career plan. In addition, you will have access to senior-level mentors and an opportunity to contribute from day one.