CRC Companies LLC (CRC) is a national real estate development and investment firm with over $7 Billion in development experience in areas including residential, retail, mixed-use, and public-private partnerships. We are seeking a passionate and talented Development Intern in our Arlington, VA headquarters office to contribute both to existing projects and new endeavors, and to build skills for a successful career in real estate.
At CRC Companies, we seek out highly motivated individuals who make things happen. People who tackle seemingly impossible challenges with intellect, finesse, and compassion for others. And who like to have a bit of fun while they do it. As a Development Intern you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks relating to our existing projects and new business development. These may include but are not limited to:
- Conducting market research, both online and in-person, to develop assumptions for new projects and benchmarks for existing projects
- Conducting financial underwriting and analysis of existing and potential projects
- Creating presentations, reports, and meeting minutes for investors, partners, lenders, and our project teams
- Coordinating acquisition activities, including due diligence on acquisition targets
- Coordinating development activities, including working with architects and planners to refine a project’s architectural elements and style
The opportunity will include rotations through the Entitlements team, Product Development team, and Asset Management team.
We seek high-potential, hard-working individuals who can learn quickly and grow with the organization, assuming additional responsibility as we continue to grow our business in the coming years. CRC takes pride in a culture of collaboration and mentoring that allows Development Interns to learn from more senior team members and establish themselves as well-rounded real estate professionals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superb quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Financial modeling experience in Microsoft Excel is highly valued
- Superb project management abilities, both individually and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Self-directed personality with a commitment to excellence
- Demonstrated interest in real estate development and investment