cred.ai is a group of oddballs, eccentrics, and outcasts that like to build and push boundaries. cred.ai is not a bank. cred.ai is not a silicon valley cult. It’s a group of people emerging from South Street in Philly, running on dark roast, tinkering, obsessing, trying to hack some things a little bit better.
We are seeking an energetic individual to join our team in launching a disruptive next generation banking product designed to empower ordinary consumers and be a rare “good guy” in financial services.
This role is ideal for business and tech savvy individuals who are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment with minimal management oversight.
● Respond to customer inquiries through phone, email, and social media
● Perform exception processing tasks such as payment processing, transaction review, account research, etc.
● Monitor systems and processes for effectiveness
● Support the day-to-day activities of the cred.ai Operations team
● Recommend and assist in the implementation of process improvements based on customer feedback
● Work cross functionally with other teams such as product, operations, and finance
● Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and organization skills
● Love of problem solving, debugging, information gathering, and designing solutions that stick
● Possess a passion for helping others
● Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
● College degree preferred
● Zendesk experience is a plus
Competitive compensation includes salary ($40-50k range), health and dental benefits, and stock options based on team performance.