Cristo Rey Philadelphia is seeking a Client Relationship Associate for our Corporate Work Study Program. The Client Relationship Associate will 1.) serve as a liaison and account manager to an assigned portfolio of corporate partners; 2.) be a professional coach and mentor to an assigned group of students and 3.) assist the Work-Study Department with the development of the remote work program. In this role, the Client Relationship Associate will interact regularly with students and corporate sponsor supervisors regarding the students’ work, performance, and job assignments. This individual will provide outstanding customer service and develop the students’ skills to be successful in the workplace. This role will also provide proactive customer service to our corporate and non-profit partners. The Client Relationship Associate will join a dynamic and diverse team which is focused on preparing and developing the future workforce of Philadelphia. The Client Relationship Associate will report to the Director of Client Relations and the Director of Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively provide assigned portfolio of corporate sponsors with information about the students, respond to inquiries and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Identify and proactively resolve challenges to help student excel in the workplace
- Facilitate and walk students and parents through any job onboarding requirements required by our corporate sponsors.
- Follow up on timecard and evaluation comments with supervisors, students, and parents/guardians
- Assist in the implementation of retraining and remediation programs for students based upon supervisor feedback, observations from site visits, and performance evaluations.
- Support the remote work program
- Work collaboratively with Work Study team members, Deans and Counseling department as needed to support students in the workplace
- Model career readiness competencies in demeanor, dress, attitude, and work ethic
- Nurture an environment where commonalities and differences among people are recognized, and to be a champion of diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in in customer service, client relations, or human resources
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and work collaboratively in a team setting
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter and enjoys interacting with people of all types
- Strong analytical skills with the ability spot issues and trends and propose solutions
Application Process: Please email cover letter, resume and a list of three professional references to Joanna F. Wusinich, Esq., Vice President, Strategic Growth & Work Study Program, at email@example.com.