Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
Cultran Tutors Content Creator Intern
Seeking a unique writing opportunity that accommodates your schedule? We are searching for a part-time Content Creator with a passion for writing, impacting student lives, and being their most authentic selves while writing – Content Creators with experience writing blogs/articles are highly encouraged to apply!
Why Teach with Cultran?
- Flexible work schedule
- Join a unique and empowering network of educators that make genuine connections with students both online and off, and in turn inspire positive growth
- Independence and creativity to make your articles as engaging as possible, with the support and guidance of Cultran professionals
- We believe in representing culture and diversity in education
- A minimum of high school diploma
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- At least 1 year of teaching experience (can include tutoring, mentoring, coaching, etc.)
Who Are We?
Cultran Tutors is an education management startup founded in Upstate NY. The company’s mission is to bridge the gap between education and culture by streamlining the process of finding a teacher/tutor that is the best fit for the student. By combining a multitude of educational software with our in-house knowledge and strategic partnerships, we have made the process of finding a tutor/mentor for all students simple and easy to navigate.
We connect students with the best educators and we facilitate building strong connections and mentorships between student and tutor. Our tutors focus on more than just teaching from a textbook; they encourage social, cultural, and intellectual growth so that the student may leave each tutoring session empowered to positively impact the world in any way they choose.