Founded in 2009, Customers Bank is a super-community bank with $19.6 billion in assets as of December 31, 2021. We believe in dedicated personal service for the businesses, professionals, individuals, and families we work with.
Recently, Customers Bank launched our rebranding initiative which better reflects who we are today and where we are going tomorrow. We’re an established, successful regional bank transforming to a fintech-forward organization with national, and even international, reach. We’re innovating with the latest tools and technology so we can react to market conditions quicker and help our customers get ahead. We always ground our innovation in our deep experience and strong financial foundation, so we’re a partner our customers can trust.
As we move forward with new products, new markets, new business models and processes, we are still the Customers Bank our established customers have come to trust and we continue to offer the personal service that sets us apart from other banks.
As a Customers Bank intern, we have designed a program that focuses on your development, so you gain the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to be a contributing member and a potential future leader of the organization. Interns will get a firsthand look at both the team member and customer experience by working on strategic projects that support our mission and growth. Our internship program spans across the Northeast with internship openings in Reading (PA), Malvern (PA), and New York City (NY) with available opportunities in Commercial and Specialty Lending, Credit, Operations, Information Security, and more! These opportunities allow students to gain practical knowledge of what it takes to succeed in a fintech-forward organization.
Our internship offers a 10-week, non-rotational program consisting of:
• Hands-on learning experience – you’ll be working on live projects which will directly impact our bottom line and customers
• A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to Customers Bank
• Extensive networking opportunities and interactions with senior leaders
• A dedicated support network, including peer-mentors
• A variety of professional experiences and development training
• Undergraduate student with expected graduation date of Spring 2022 – Spring 2023
• GPA: 3.0 minimum
• Program of Study: Business, Finance, Technology, or other major aligned with internship role
• Ability to work onsite is required
Customers Bank will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex/ gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor, seeking priority referral of qualified protected veterans.