Position Summary :
Start date: June 7th, 2021
End date: August 13th, 2021
CVS Health is the nation’s premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care.
Our Corporate Internship Program is a nationally recognized experience; it is also a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills, and make a difference.
You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:
• Projects that contribute to the success of our business
• Community service initiatives
• Mentorship and networking opportunities
• Interaction with senior leaders
Our corporate interns have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a future role with CVS Health.
What this business area supports?
Analytic Consulting Services (ANCS) provides consultative and analytical support to our sales, account services and internal stakeholders.
What you will do?
By leveraging client data, we are able to provide insight and strategic recommendations to our internal and external clients regarding their pharmacy benefits; such support includes but not limited to explanation of increasing pharmacy costs, potential cost saving solutions, member disruption, opportunities to promote prescription adherence, data investigation into client concerns, outcomes of benefit changes and other ad-hoc reporting.
Required Qualifications :
•Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and
•Proficiency with Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, and
•Demonstrated leadership, experience and initiative
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Qualifications :
• Have a willingness to relocate
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet
• Possess strong analytical and problem resolution skills
• Be able to communicate effectively with a diverse
• Encourage teamwork and a positive environment to
improve team effectiveness
• Be resourceful and can quickly and successfully adapt to
• Have an interest in obtaining full-time position within
• Currently be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
• Majoring in Data Analytics, Statistics, Economics,
Healthcare Policies, and other related majors
• Have a 3.0+ cumulative GPA
• Have an anticipated graduation date between September 2021 and August 2022
Business Overview :
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.