· A minimum of 2 years in a Bachelors program and be currently enrolled or graduated with a major in HR or a related area
· Cover Letter *you must submit a COVER LETTER with your resume to be considered for this position.
· Include work availability from December 2020 to June 2021
Summary of Position:
Data Recognition Corporation is a national leader in the educational testing industry. We are seeking an HR Intern to work with recruiting and HR generalist functions for a high-volume staff of temporary Test Scorers. The internship begins in December 2020 and ends June 2021. Interns will be working on-site.
· Interview candidates in-person and via video-conference
· Send offer letters, follow up for confirmation of acceptance
· Review employee new hire paperwork
· Handle day to day HR responsibilities
· Maintain HRIS records
· Assist HR Representatives and scoring center staff in the resolution of employee relations issues
· Responsible for onboarding new employees
· Educate new employees on the policies and procedures
· Conduct criminal background checks, degree verification, and confirm employees’ eligibility to work in the United States
Knowledge and Skills
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Attention to detail
· Organizational and analytical skills
· Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail
· Ability to work independently with moderate level of direction
· Time Management
· Work in a very fast paced, deadline driven environment
· Must be willing to adapt to shifting requirements or priorities
· Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
DRC offers an opportunity to gain professional HR experience, to work with a diverse employee population and to polish your business communication/public speaking skills. For more information about our company, please see our website at www.datarecognitioncorp.com.
Work Location: 620 Allendale Road, Suite 115, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Work Remotely: NO
Hours: 24-32 hours per week (some flexibility allowed with the number of hours each week), Monday – Friday, including business days and evenings
Pay Rate $18.00 per hour
*You must submit a cover letter with your resume to be considered for this position.