We are looking for a Marketing Intern to support a new digital team within the broader David Zwirner organization. This creative and curious individual will support the team on all marketing programs for a new digital initiative, with a focus on social media, email marketing and PR.
As part of a small but dynamic team, this role will be tasked with important elements of executing our marketing plans. An eagerness to contribute ideas, learn new tools and tactics, and analyze marketing performance will be critical. An interest in art is important, but extensive knowledge of the art world is not required.
The ideal candidate is someone who is results-driven, highly organized, analytical and detail-oriented but can also be creative, and who is excited to forge an unprecedented path in the art industry’s digital landscape.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to execute social media strategy, including audience building/engagement and content development.
- Manage the creative brief process and timely execution/delivery of necessary marketing assets, including for social media, email marketing and digital advertising.
- Conduct research into potential partners and competitors.
- Work with our PR team on any press requests, mailers, information collection, etc.
- Help organize our cross-channel content calendar and track content/ad placements.
Summer internship runs from the end of May through beginning of August. Position hours are Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm. All interns are paid New York State minimum wage. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please.
David Zwirner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Gallery is firmly committed to equal employment opportunities in all facets of its operations. The Gallery makes decisions concerning hiring and terms and conditions of employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.