David Zwirner Inc. seeks a full-time Online Sales Intern to work alongside the Inquiries response team in helping to direct collector requests and compile reports. The ideal candidate will have a knowledge of contemporary art and a command of technology and data entry. Knowledge of analytics, excel and data visualization is a strong asset, in addition to time management skills, the ability to prioritize and an impressive attention to detail. This position will involve significant contact with gallery partners and directors, and clients, therefore excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required. The opportunity to be part of a quickly growing team in this unique moment where Online Sales is at the forefront and see innovation in action.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support Inquiries Sales Team on an ongoing basis
- Systematically track collector data and inquiries including:
- Update contact collection with all online buyers weekly
- Update inventory collection with all online sales weekly
- Track and record inquiries on a daily basis
- Add and update collectors information
- Create data visualizations and summary charts of collector inquiry data trends
- Liase with Client Development to import data and ensure all relevant client information is added to DZDB
- Compile and disseminate language & OVR information to the inquiries team ahead of launches and closures
- Join weekly team standup meetings
Summer internship runs from the beginning of June through beginning of August. Position hours are Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm. All interns are paid New York State minimum wage. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please.
David Zwirner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Gallery is firmly committed to equal employment opportunities in all facets of its operations. The Gallery makes decisions concerning hiring and terms and conditions of employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.