REDWOODS LEADERSHIP PROGRAM:
DaVita’s Redwoods Leadership Development Program provides unparalleled development experience and training that will empower your development into a great leader. As a participant in the program you will find the professional experience intense and the personal experience enriching.
REDWOODS SOPHOMORE LEADERSHIP SUMMIT DESCRIPTION:
The Sophomore Leadership Summit is a three-day program July 2021 for students between their sophomore and junior years of school. Participants will receive training in communication styles and problem solving while gaining hands on experience to analyst level work. The culmination of the summit is a case competition that introduces participants to a variety of DaVita’s strategic initiatives. As a participant, you will be exposed to the business and operational cornerstones that make DaVita the leading healthcare provider that it is today.
After a successful leadership summit, participants may be selected to interview or join the Summer Analyst class of 2022.
In addition to skill-building workshops, the summer curriculum includes:
- Receive coaching from Redwoods Alumni
- Interact with Senior Leadership
- Compete in teams to solve a strategic business problem
- Hone your business acumen and analytical skills
- Fun activity!
Qualifications/Skill Requirements (No healthcare background required):
- Currently enrolled in sophomore year of college spring 2021
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Strong analytical / quantitative skills
- Highly skilled in problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to manage work and prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values
- Permanent U.S. work authorization is required
DaVita, Inc., a Fortune 200 company, is a leading global provider of kidney care. DaVita was founded on the principle of being a community first and a company second.
DaVita was founded on the principle of being a Community first and a Company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.”