The Delaware Art Museum is seeking a Business Analyst who embraces change management. The next 24 months are a transition period for the Delaware Art Museum as several opportunities to contemporize the data systems have been identified and require further exploration and implementation. The Analyst will, in discussion with key users, identify process flow enhancements, technology needed to realize the improved flow and implement in an efficient and inclusive manner. The Analyst will look across the entire organization to identify and/or confirm needs and procedures with users, IT vendor, and other key advisors. This is a full-time, exempt position reporting to the Director of Operations.
The Business Analyst will:
- Act as the organization’s systems problem solver; working with each Museum department to identify prominent and out-of-date barriers to develop more efficient, current, and best practices,
· Oversee Museum’s usage of Blackbaud product (Altru), Microsoft Teams, and report writer, as well as any other integrating software,
· Prioritize delivery of training with the staff and revise any training documents to work most efficiently and in each other’s absence,
· Ensure systems of Museum events and programs run smoothly by securing adequately trained coverage
· Working with the IT vendor, ensure that backups of Museum data are performed; research and recommend software products; assist with set up and onboarding of new users,
· Act as IT liaison on projects relating to Museum IT infrastructure,
· Assist with developing plan for capturing demographic and contact data of guests,
· Oversee the Database Assistant who manages the daily operations of data entry.
· Previous knowledge of Blackbaud products
· Previous understanding of Museum-quality policies and processes preferred
· Demonstrated problem solving and change management orientation
· Attention to detail and accuracy, but willing to take risks
· Strong organizational skills including effective time management, ability to set and fulfill priorities managing multiple projects simultaneously, and demonstrated ability to work effectively in multi-tasking, fast paced environment
· Self-motivated and success-driven
The Delaware Art Museum is committed to inclusivity and encourages qualified candidates from all cultures and communities to apply. Delaware Art Museum is an equal opportunity employer.
Our salary range is $50-55K. We offer a comprehensive benefits program.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Human Resource ASAP. To learn more about the Delaware Art Museum, please visit our website at www.delart.org.
Interviewing will begin when qualified applicants have been identified; the job will close when an offer has been accepted.