Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
About the Business
The customer of the future is here now, and engagement, experience, and loyalty strategies must evolve in response. Successful strategies require data-driven, creative, customer-centric approaches that leverage the latest technologies to deliver outstanding service and value to brands like yours.
This is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
We, at Deloitte Digital, use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures.
We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
Our team combines talents across strategy, design, innovation, and brand (Imagine) with data, insight, e-commerce, automation, and platform integration (Deliver) with marketing, advertising, content, and optimization (Run) to connect businesses to their futures in a way no traditional consultancy or agency can.
What you’ll be doing:
• In the Deloitte Digital environment
o Embrace, evaluate and pioneer digital concepts and languages, particularly those with a Digital Marketing focus
o Use business and technical skills to understand requirements, analyze the situation and propose actions
o Develop and nurture relationships with industry leaders in Marketing, Advertising and Technology from the world’s largest organizations
o Value, consider and respect the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients
• In a typical project
o Contribute towards the technical design of technical solutions based on client requirements and other constraints
o Perform software configuration, development, testing, implementation, maintenance support, user training, and prepare system documentation
o Product design, technology research and development
o Follow software engineering best practices and proper quality management in all work
o Learn and adopt various market leading edge and emerging solutions for implementation at our clients
• As part of a team
o Produce high quality work to ensure superior team performance and client experience with other members
o Maintain a positive, professional attitude and adapt to changing priorities to instill confidence in the team
Our expectation of you:
• Build your own understanding of our purpose and values; act as a brand ambassador to help represent our culture
• Explore opportunities to contribute to the priorities of the team and the business and to make impact
• Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development, to keep improving yourself along with high-efficient work
• Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on track
• Focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills actively
• Enjoy acquiring diverse knowledge and skills from varied experiences
• Bachelor degree or above with distinctions in the academic performance, and/or master degree from overseas top institutions are highly preferred
• Preferred majors in Computer Science, Engineering, E-commerce, Information Systems Management, Analytics and other related majors
• Strong logical, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
• Creative, flexible and self-confident
• Passionate about excelling a career in Consulting
• Always take the initiative, self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude and willing to work under pressure and travel
• Demonstrate leadership abilities with good organizing skills
• Good written and oral communication skills in English and preferably also in Chinese
• A fast learner and strong team player
• Have strong interest and point of view in the transition and transformation of traditional industries in the digital age
• Proficient in MS Office