Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
• We are the world’s largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
• We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
• We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute* since 2006！
FinTech & Blockchain
Deloitte Consulting FinTech and Blockchain CoE aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to adopt the latest technology to enable innovative digital strategy and business model.
Our focus is on the areas of FinTech strategy, using Artificial Intelligence, Distributed Ledger Technology (also known as Blockchain), Open Banking and Cloud, as well as Big Data (“ABCD”) to enable digital transformation of banks, insurance firms, capital market, central banks and regulators, as well as virtual/challenger banks. We are proud of our end-to-end offerings from strategic to implementation and ongoing operations. We love anything first-of-a-kind, open source, agile, and value-adding. We aim to create solid business values in local and global ecosystem collaborations through exponential technologies.
If you want to know more about Deloitte FinTech , please visit our website at https://www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/pages/financial-services/topics/fintech.html.
Work you will do
• Design, develop, deliver, and deploy production-grade FinTech solutions
• Use the appropriate FinTech technology to solve complex client problems
• Develop and deploy propensity model, underwriting engine, and fraud detection logics, based on predictive analytics
• Develop and deploy contract intelligence and biometric recognition using natural language processing and computer vision
• Develop and deploy global and enterprise grade DLT platforms covering trade finance, bancassurance, securities clearing and settlement, supply chain traceability, etc.
• Develop strategies for virtual bank, virtual insurance, virtual asset management, etc.
• Educate and work with regulators across Asia Pacific to secure their blessings for our solutions
• Play the role of a member of our Asia Pacific Blockchain Center and develop solutions with our EMEA and American Blockchain Centers to support global clients and ecosystems
You are also expected to do:
• Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
• Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development
• Act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talents
• Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on track
• Focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills actively
• Understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
• Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Computer Science, Information System, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field.
• Passion and understanding of FinTech technologies with hands-on experience
• Experience in open source projects preferred.
• Software development experience in at least 4-5 common programming languages
• Experience in Linux/Unix environments, API development (e.g. REST), backend system design and Docker
• Basic understanding of cryptography, security protocols, encryption algorithms and cloud technology a plus
• Familiarity with distributed architecture a plus
• Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with emerging technologies and solutions in the FinTech area.
• Effective teamwork, presentation and problem-solving skills.
• Strong ambition to solve real, world class, and complex business problems