About this Job
Well-capitalized startup (React Native/React.js/Node.js/Postgres stack) backed by Y Combinator is seeking an extremely talented UX engineer to help pioneer a life manager app that runs your day. You must have experience implementing front-end feature designs in about one-third the time that most competent people think possible. You should have a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or the equivalent. Top-notch communication skills are essential.
Reporting directly to the CTO, the candidate filling this role will be the lead UI/UX developer for our React Native mobile app. In our fast-paced environment, the candidate will drive rapid development of application features and new products. By getting in early, this role offers uncapped opportunities to grow professionally.
What you’ll do
- Build high-performance, mobile and web-based applications with React Native and React.js
- Implement layouts in React based on wireframes
- Implement style components based on design mocks with pixel perfect attention to detail
- Participate in design of database models
- Build features in a fast-paced environment
- Provide code reviews for team members
Expect talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-workers. Must be willing to relocate to the Greater New York City Area.
Your compensation will include meaningful equity ownership.
Send resume and cover letter to Dhanush Rad. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“It’s easier to invent the future than to predict it.” –Alan Kay