diiVe Virtual: JTerm 2022 is a high-impact, 3-week online internship program for students looking to explore the world of consulting, test their innovation capability and solve a challenge with a business navigating our New Normal. Facilitated by ex-BCG, McKinsey and EY consultants, the program includes hands-on training, case study prep, mentorship and team-based work for a real-world client.
In Week 1, diiVers will participate in our online course, “Consulting in the New Normal”, building virtual business & consulting skills, developing knowledge of key post-COVID trends and ensuring you can manage projects effectively in virtual teams. The course. will be taught by facilitators and industry experts in collaboration with guest speakers from diiVe’s global network. Expect deep immersion, engaging content, and team-based learning.
In Weeks 2-3 diiVers will intern remotely for a leading company based in South Africa on a focused consulting project. Students will work in teams, gain support from external mentors, and apply their learnings from Week 1 to ensure they deliver innovative and sustainable solutions. We partner with a range of organizations across various sectors, focusing on actors that are innovative, tech-driven and do meaningful work so that our students have an exceptional experience.
Throughout the program, we provide diiVers with professional mentorship around consulting careers, consulting case prep and exposure to career opportunities in this fast-changing industry.
This intensive program runs from January 3rd – January 21st 2022 includes:
- 1-week online course: “Consulting in the New Normal”
- 2-week consulting internship project in virtual teams
- Consulting case study prep
- Résumé development support and professional recommendation
- Lifetime access to the exclusive diiVe network of global leaders
Contact us: email@example.com or ask us to get in touch with a diiVe Ambassador on your Campus.
Applications due December 1st 2021
Please note that we are recruiting in 2022 for the following positions:
- Consulting Interns (virtual opportunity, which has tuition fees attached t
- Project Coordinator (paid position, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested, we take recent graduates only)
- Project Mentors (paid position, please reach out directly to email@example.com if you are interested, we take Seniors and recent Graduates only)