diiVe Virtual: Summer 2022 is a high-impact, 7-week online internship program for students looking to explore the world of consulting, gain global work experience and build critical skills for a post-COVID era, from anywhere in the world. Facilitated by ex-BCG, McKinsey and EY consultants, the program includes hands-on training, case study prep, mentorship and team-based work for a real-world client.
In Weeks 1-2, diiVers will participate in our online course, “Consulting in the New Normal”, building virtual business & consulting skills, developing knowledge of key post-COVID trends and ensuring you can manage projects effectively in virtual teams. The course. will be taught by facilitators and industry experts in collaboration with guest speakers from diiVe’s global network. Expect deep immersion, engaging content, and team-based learning.
In Weeks 2-6, diiVers will intern remotely for a leading company based in South Africa on a focused consulting project. Students will work in teams, gain support from external mentors, and apply their learnings from Weeks 1-2 to ensure they deliver innovative and sustainable solutions by Week 7. We partner with a range of organizations across various sectors, focusing on actors that are innovative, tech-driven and do meaningful work so that our students have an exceptional experience. Interns in the past have developed a data strategy for the largest property development company in South Africa, created a market-entry approach for a Nigerian fintech company, and delivered a waste reduction strategy for one of the largest retailers in Cape Town.
This summer, students will intern on projects where they want to make a meaningful impact by selecting consulting specializations in areas such as Finance & Fintech, Sustainability & Conservation, or Startups & Innovation.
This intensive program runs from June 20th – August 5th 2022 includes:
- 2-week online course: “Consulting in the New Normal”
- 5-week consulting internship
- Weekly webinars with our ecosystem
- Consulting case study prep
- Career coaching sessions
- Résumé development support and professional recommendation
- Lifetime access to the exclusive diiVe network of global leaders
- Weekly events and virtual hang-outs
Contact us: email@example.com or ask us to get in touch with a diiVe Ambassador on your Campus.
Applications due December 1st 2021
Please note that we are recruiting in 2022 for the following positions:
- Consulting Interns (virtual opportunity, which has tuition fees attached to it see more info: https://www.godiive.com/diivevirtual-summer2022/)
- Project Coordinator (paid position, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested, we take Juniors/Seniors only)
- Project Mentors (paid position, please reach out directly to email@example.com if you are interested, we take Seniors and recent Graduates only)