Responsible for working on a variety of technology projects and initiatives aligned with Discover’s high-priority goals that will provide you with business, industry and technological knowledge.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze system events/alerts, procedures, and/or problems to improve capabilities, performance or security.
- Participate in collaborative teams to design, develop and test computer systems using modern development frameworks.
- Leverage Agile software development methodologies to define and review business requirements for new services, functions or applications.
- Prototype data-driven solutions by integrating various open-source components and real-time data repositories.
How You’ll Do It
- Analyze system events, alerts or procedures to restore normal functioning or improve capabilities, performance and security.
- Define and review business requirements for new services, functions or applications, leveraging Agile software development methodologies.
- Design, develop and test new application or system capabilities using modern development frameworks.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, informatics, management information systems, information security, networking and telecommunications or a related discipline
- GPA Minimum of 3.0
- Graduation Date between Dec 2021 and June 2022
To apply: discover.com/campus