Dragonfly Transitions is seeking an experienced and creative clinician ready to join a dynamic team of talented therapists and program mentors in Klamath Falls, Oregon. As a co-ed young adult transitional living program, accredited by Joint Commission and founding member of the Young Adult Transitions Association (YATA), Dragonfly is proud to be a leader in research driven transitional living services and experiential therapies for young adults. Dragonfly is seeking a highly talented team player eager to learn and grow with the organization.
At Dragonfly, clinicians play an integral role in helping to shape a community that celebrates diversity, creativity, and practical skill building. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, and ability to provide effective case conceptualization and treatment planning.
Dragonfly is a hands-on, up close and personal therapeutic milieu. There are abundant opportunities to create a therapeutic experience for students and families both in and out of the context of a traditional session. As such, the therapist is in a unique position to affect profound change in the lives of our young adults and their families, and to serve as a mentor for the direct-care staff in their professional development.
Manage an average caseload of 8 clients. Responsibilities include weekly individual and group therapy, facilitating family conference calls, collaboration with referring professionals, and participation in weekly treatment team meetings and supervision with the Clinical Director. As the treatment leader, the Dragonfly therapist is responsible for providing effective assessment, intervention, and timely documentation.
- Master’s degree in counseling-related field. Must have a license or be license eligible in Oregon as a social worker, counselor, MFT, or psychologist.
- Experience working with young adults and families in residential, wilderness, and after care settings.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to pass a Background Criminal Investigation.
- Experience working in the industry with existing professional relationships is preferred.
Pay & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience, 401k, medical, dental, vision, disability insurance.
- Yearly CEU stipend with access to national conferences, internal trainings, and weekly case consultation.
- Abundance of outdoor recreation and world-renowned art and music festivals
- Participate in expeditions including hikes to Crater Lake, white water rafting on the Rogue and Klamath rivers, student trips to the Redwood National Forest, Yellowstone, Yosemite, and Glacier National Parks as well as an annual international service trip to Cambodia.