DSK | Interiors is a design practice with opportunities to contribute to challenging projects and external visibility. The position requires collaboration with architectural teams in the development of interior architecture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Collaborate with a diverse team of planners, architects, interior designers, vendors, and clients
· Work with senior design staff to design and document furniture plans, electrical plans, tile layouts, custom furniture, and millwork details
· Create FFE schedules for clients and contractors including furniture, lighting, finishes, flooring, and fixtures
· Create presentation boards and sales proposal notebooks
· Coordinate and communicate with vendors, showrooms, contractors, and clients
· Assist with furniture specification, delivery coordination and installation
· Co-Manage Materials Library including vendor updates and project specific sample coordination
- 5+ years of professional experience in Interior Design
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree of Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, ability to meet deadlines, and very attentive to detail
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office required
Interested candidates who meet the requirements should forward a letter of interest, resume and portfolio | work samples to the attention of Mary Lou Kearns, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the Position you are applying for on the subject line. Please note that our Concord Office is located on the MBTA Commuter Rail.