9-Month & 12-Month Management Associate Position
Duunokid is an innovative and award-winning language-learning platform for children ages 0-12 years old. Unlike most language-learning products, Duunokid stands out with its data-driven methodology of short duration, high frequency, 1-on-1 lessons with native speakers. Based on PhD research and 30 years of teaching experience, Duuno is disrupting the industry by offering language lessons that are both highly efficient and engaging for young minds, allowing Duuno to consistently deliver better overall results for students than other online offerings.
Management Associates will be hired for a 9-months or 12-month, full-time position. The Associate will have the opportunity to work in General Management, Marketing, Business Development, Product Management, and Process Management, depending on personal strengths and interests. The Associate will have the possibility of joining Duunokid full-time after successful completion of the program, and for exceptional performance, will have potential stock options and ownership in the company.
We are looking for someone who is:
● entrepreneurial, results-oriented, and extremely proactive
● obsessed with making an impact in a fast-paced start-up environment
● able to communicate with a wide range of customers and team members
● always thinking about ways to improve the customer experience
● interested in innovative approaches to education and language-learning
What kind of impact will you have?
● work side-by-side with the company’s core team of C-level executives
● create eye-catching marketing, PR, and social media campaigns
● develop Duuno’s new and existing products (language classes and curriculum)
● analyze and package business data for internal consumption and third parties like potential investors
● collect insights from key sources like customer feedback and industry benchmarking, and then synthesize them into new features for the Duuno platform
● refine Duuno’s processes for accounting, business metrics collection, customer service, and human resources
Mentorship and Work from Home:
● one-on-one mentorship and career development from the CEO and CTO
● 100% work-from-home environment with flexibility of hours
What you need to have:
● either a bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university, or currently pursuing a degree but taking a gap year during the 2020-2021 school year
● excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
Incredible candidates will have:
● intermediate or advanced language skills in either Spanish, French, Mandarin, or Japanese
● cross-cultural awareness and/or international experience
To apply, send a resume and a cover letter detailing why you are a good fit for Duunokid. Please send all materials to email@example.com.