Dwell Marketing Internship Position
Dwell is part of the Columbia Startup Lab in Soho, NY.
Dwell is a personal life management platform aimed at helping people manage and track their adulting responsibilities.
Dwell is a new exciting app helping anyone in need of a personal life assistant to accomplish their tasks and get things done. Dwell focuses on developing an easy, new-age, and effortless product enhancing the productivity and efficiency of accomplishing critical tasks in one’s personal life.
For our exciting Marketing department we are looking for a diligent, motivated and creative individual who finds opportunity in every challenge and thinks out of the box when it comes to the marketing and the development of our platform and media.
This will give you a unique opportunity to learn about the startup world in the deep tech industry while offering you powerful insights into the way we set and accomplish our goals as a brand.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends, including competitor analysis.
- Assist marketing campaign planning and execution
- Create messaging for email and in-app communications
- Track, report and analyze the impact of marketing activities
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Identify customers to participate in user interviews and usability testing
- Manage data import and cleanup processes
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing and creative thinking
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Collaborative personality and team player
- Willingness to work on projects outside of job description when necessary
- Internship is unpaid