Dwell Operations Internship Position
Dwell is part of the Columbia Startup Lab in Soho, NY.
Dwell is a personal life management platform aimed at helping people manage and track their adulting responsibilities. Dwell is developing a new-age, easy, and effortless tool enhancing the productivity and efficiency of accomplishing critical tasks in one’s personal life.
For our exciting Operations department we are looking for a diligent, motivated and creative individual who finds opportunity in every challenge and thinks out of the box when it comes to the management and the development of our platform and product.
This will give you a unique opportunity to learn about the startup world in the deep tech industry while offering you powerful insights into the way we set and accomplish our goals as a business.
- In this position, you will have the unique opportunity to gain exposure and a deeper understanding of various strategic projects that support Dwell’s business objectives. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the CEO and assist in managing various divisions of the company.
- You will be involved in managing the most pressing matters of the company which will be based on the organization’s priorities at the time of hire, and will have set milestones and deliverables throughout your internship. All assignments add immediate value both to our company and to your development as a professional.
- Supports and plans work on small projects with direction from management.
- Assists management and other department personnel to support larger projects (e.g., managing project schedule and status reporting).
- May assume the duties normally performed in the department, alongside professionals who perform these roles.
- Works with various departments and/or vendors to gather information needed for various projects.
- Presents project results to management and/or department personnel.
- Performs analytical work within the assigned functional area.
- Conducts research using the internet and other sources of information.
- Creates or updates systems or databases for specific department needs.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree – Preferably studying Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Data Analytics or related field (rising Seniors preferred)..
- Maintains high-level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- You like working in a team environment and love problem solving.
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
- Willingness to work on projects outside of job description when necessary
- Internship is unpaid
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter