Eagleville Hospital is currently seeking RN Staff for our drug and alcohol rehabilitation hospital. All shifts available.
- Performs all basic nursing care procedures including the care of acutely ill patients
- Monitors the ongoing health status of patients
- Completes and updates nursing care plans on all patients
- Assists the physician as needed
- Writes progress notes and documents appropriately
- Conducts individual counseling with patients
- Conducts health teaching groups or seminars with patients
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Must have a current and valid Pennsylvania State RN License
- Must have a current certification in CPR/BLS
- Experience in a psychiatric setting and/or drug/alcohol facility preferred
Eagleville Hospital, located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, is a private non-profit organization dedicated to the treatment, education, and prevention of substance abuse, co-occurring disorders, and acute psychiatric disorders. The hospital serves as a regional resource for the treatment and prevention of alcohol and drug abuse, as well as a national resource for training and research for addiction and related conditions. The hospital also houses an older adult unit, which is short-term program for clients aged 55 years and older in need of a secure, therapeutic environment. The hospital also houses a 16-bed acute psychiatric unit.
Eagleville Hospital offers a competitive salary and benefits package including PTO, health insurance, life insurance, and 403B
Equal Opportunity Employer