Eastdil Secured is the foremost provider of financial advisory services to real estate owners. We combine superior capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of transactions for our clients to produce superior results. Our integrated platform combines conventional real estate advisory and brokerage with the corporate finance and capital markets expertise of an investment bank. This allows Eastdil Secured to create value for clients through unparalleled advisory services, individually-tailored structures, and marketing/placement programs that set the industry standard.
Our team is dedicated to the sale, financing and recapitalization of all major real estate product types including office, retail, and hospitality, industrial and multifamily properties throughout North America and Europe.
Analysts start with an in-house training program that focuses on financial accounting, cash flow analysis, credit analysis, financial modeling and valuation. Analysts will also receive on-the-job coaching, mentoring and feedback throughout their tenure.
We are looking for Analysts for our Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, Orange County, San Francisco, and Washington DC offices. The analyst program is an initial two-to-three year commitment with an opportunity to stay longer at the firm’s discretion.
- Working closely with senior team members on presentations and financial analysis
- Assisting team in underwriting for asset sales and debt placement across all property types
- Performing comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis
- Due diligence collection and review
- Participating in the creation of pitches and marketing materials (depending on office location)
- Participating in client interactions to gain exposure to key executives and senior bankers
Candidates must demonstrate a combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, personal motivation, and distinguished written and oral communication skills. It is strongly preferred that your background includes:
- 0-2 years experience in real estate finance
- Exposure to financial modeling within Excel and/or Argus Enterprise
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on real estate finance
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented
- An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results
- A bachelor’s degree with academic distinction
- Professional experience through internships, part-time or full-time work and/or extra-curricular activities