Eastdil Secured is the foremost provider of financial advisory services to real estate owners. We combine superior capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of transactions and produce superior results for our clients. Our integrated platform combines conventional real estate advisory and brokerage with the corporate finance and capital markets expertise of an investment bank. This allows Eastdil Secured to create value for clients through unparalleled advisory services, individually tailored structures, and marketing/placement programs that set the industry standard.
Our team is dedicated to the sale, financing, and recapitalization of all major real estate product types including office, retail, hospitality, industrial, and multifamily properties throughout North America and Europe.
We are looking for Analysts for our Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Washington DC offices.
Our Analyst program is two-to-three years in duration, through which you will develop the necessary skills to succeed as a Commercial Real Estate Professional.
As an Analyst, you will gain valuable skills from assisting experienced transaction professionals in the underwriting of asset sales and debt placement across all property types. You will have the opportunity to participate in client interactions which will provide exposure to the most relevant transactions in the commercial real estate finance industry. Analysts will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring, and feedback throughout their tenure. You will even create valuable lifelong relationships along the way.
All Analysts will start with an in-house training program in Santa Monica, CA. This valuable opportunity focuses on underwriting principles, real estate valuation, and financial modeling (in Excel and ARGUS Enterprise). This program will also provide a comprehensive overview of our deal processes, which is critical to understanding the necessary context associated with the transactions we participate in.
As an Analyst, you will also:
- Work closely with senior team members on presentations and financial analysis
- Perform comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis
- Due diligence collection and review
- Participate in the creation of pitches, offering memorandums, and marketing materials (depending on office location)
Interested in Applying?
To be considered as an Analyst, you must have obtained a bachelor’s degree and gained professional experience through internships, part-time or full-time work and/or extra-curricular activities.
Ideally, you also have:
- An excellent analytical mindset and strong communication skills
- 0-2 years of experience in real estate finance
- Exposure to financial modeling within Excel and/or Argus Enterprise
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on real estate finance
- Willingness to work hard in a demanding and highly focused environment;
- Ability to collaborate with others and work on a team;
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented
- An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results