Eastdil Secured is the foremost provider of financial advisory services to real estate owners. We combine superior capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of transactions for our clients to produce superior results. Our integrated platform combines conventional real estate advisory and brokerage with the corporate finance and capital markets expertise of an investment bank. This allows Eastdil Secured to create value for clients through unparalleled advisory services, individually-tailored structures, and marketing/placement programs that set the industry standard.
Our M&A and Corporate Advisory team is dedicated to understanding the unique competitive and operating environments of our public and private real estate clients. The group uniquely combines strong relationships and real estate knowledge with superior capital markets and advisory expertise to steadfastly provide clients with outstanding advice through any phase of strategic growth and execution. The M&A and Corporate Advisory Team is based out of Eastdil Secured’s New York and San Francisco offices.
Analysts start with an in-house training program that focuses on financial accounting, cash flow analysis, credit analysis, financial modeling and valuation. Analysts will also receive on-the-job coaching, mentoring and feedback throughout their tenure.
The analyst program is an initial two to three year commitment with an opportunity to stay longer at the firm’s discretion. The M&A and Corporate Advisory Team is looking for full-time analysts in both its New York and San Francisco offices.
- Working closely with senior team members on presentations and financial analysis
- Developing various financial analyses, including entity level and portfolio valuations and joint venture, take-private, and merger analysis
- Creating pitches, proposals, and marketing materials
- Participating in client meetings, due diligence visits, and other client interactions to gain exposure to key executives and senior bankers
- Performing comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis
- Conducting research, participating in strategic planning and assisting in the execution of advisory services
- Due diligence collection and review
- Understanding clients’ investment strategy and risk appetite to build a long-term relationship with Eastdil Secured
- Candidates must demonstrate a combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, personal motivation, and distinguished written and oral communication skills. It is strongly preferred that your background includes:
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on real estate finance
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented
- An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results
- A bachelor’s degree with academic distinction and coursework in economics, financial accounting, corporate finance and/or real estate
- Professional experience through internships, part-time or full-time work and/or extra-curricular activities