Eastdil Secured is the foremost provider of financial advisory services to real estate owners. We combine superior capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of transactions and produce superior results for our clients. Our integrated platform combines conventional real estate advisory and brokerage with the corporate finance and capital markets expertise of an investment bank. This allows Eastdil Secured to create value for clients through unparalleled advisory services, individually tailored structures, and marketing/placement programs that set the industry standard.
Our team is dedicated to the sale, financing, and recapitalization of all major real estate product types including office, retail, hospitality, industrial, and multifamily properties throughout North America and Europe.
Summer Internship – Real Estate Finance Training & Professional Development Program
We are looking for Summer Interns for our Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Washington DC offices.
As an Eastdil Secured Intern, you will spend the summer learning about the commercial real estate industry and will build a strong foundation of the skills essential to be a very competitive Analyst candidate. Interns will receive comprehensive on-the-job training led by team members who are experts in the real estate field, learn about real estate fundamentals and financial principles, and gain valuable experience in Excel and Argus Enterprise financial modeling. Most importantly, at the end of the internship, you will be considered for an offer to join us as a full-time analyst after graduation.
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with experienced team members on various presentations and financial analysis;
- Perform comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis;
- Potentially prepare presentations and other materials for experienced team members;
- Potentially assist in market research for use in pitches, proposals, and marketing collateral;
Interested in Applying?
To be considered as a Summer Intern, you must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree with an estimated graduation date of May 2023.
Ideally, you also have:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on real estate finance;
- Willingness to work hard in a demanding and highly focused environment;
- Ability to collaborate with others and work on a team;
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented;
- An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results