We are currently seeking highly-motivated and self-driven Software Engineers to join our team to develop blockchain based solutions. The right candidates will be an integral part of our team, supporting our continued growth and innovation for greater social impact.
Objective: The Software Engineer will contribute to the design, development, and troubleshooting of the ecoLong’s software products such as the blockchain based peer to peer platform. The P2P platform, funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, is a blockchain based transactive energy platform that aims to empower consumers actively participating in the energy market and to enhance energy efficiency and flexibility for grid reliability and resilience.
Primary Responsibilities for the role (including, but not limited to):
- Research, design, develop, and test innovative technologies
- Identify product requirements and design architecture
- Develop, test, and evaluate applications
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- B.S. or M.S., or Ph.D in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience with technologies including Python, Java, Go, Node.js, React, SQL and NoSQL databases, etc.
- Experience with open-source projects
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodology
- Familiarity with blockchain technologies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Hyperledger is a plus
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently, and independently
About the ecoLong:
ecoLong is a software development startup located in Albany, New York. Our mission is to utilize cutting-edge technologies to drive greater social impact. For more information, please visit our website ecolongllc.com
To apply for this opportunity, please send resume to email@example.com.