Edulastic in a nutshell:
Edulastic is a powerful digital tool that helps educators assess student progress. With Edulastic, teachers and schools can save time, track learning standards, and gain immediate insights and data on student progress. The platform allows teachers to find assessments or create their own using a variety of question types from multiple choice to drag-and-drop. Teacher accounts are free forever. Teachers, schools, and districts can also purchase a premium version of our product for additional features.
Launched in 2014 by entrepreneurs looking to improve education and accelerate learning, Edulastic continues to grow year after year. As we grow, our workload grows too. We want to do the best we can to reach new educators while supporting the incredible community we already interact with.
We are looking for interns to join our team this summer and help us reach the education community that we support.
Digital Marketing Summer Internship
Paid Internship Opportunity.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, your role will be to assist the marketing team with a variety of projects that align with our company’s mission and values. We are looking for a college student who is versatile and able to pull marketing messages together on a variety of digital platforms and mediums. If you are ready to help connect teachers with great resources and crank out great content, this is the position for you.
Duties may include and are not limited to assistance with the following:
- Content Development (60%): Writing and/or creating social media messaging, graphics, videos, GIFs, blogs, articles, website copy, email copy, etc.
- Events and Webinars (20%): Producing online live events such as webinars, trainings, chats, and other community building promotions.
- Reports and Analytics (10%): Measuring campaign effectiveness and compiling event, campaign, and growth reports.
- Campaign Strategy (10%): Developing story ideas, communication strategy, & reaching industry influencers.
The exact percentages of time in each area of marketing are approximate and will depend on the interest and skills of the selected candidate.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Strong writing skills
- Attention to detail, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate, work, and operate in a remote work environment
- Enthusiasm for communications and marketing
- Interest in the education technology industry
Bonus points if you have experience with any of the following:
- Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.
- Digital content preparation tools such as Canva, Adobe CC, WordPress, MailChimp, SEMRush
- Working with teacher audiences
- An eye for good design
What to expect:
Interns who have worked with us in previous summers bring a positive attitude, an enthusiasm for working in marketing, and end the summer with an expansive marketing portfolio. Maybe you already have experience with marketing or you are quick to pick up new skills and are eager to both learn and grow as a marketer along the way. Either way, we hope you will apply!
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- A link to your digital content portfolio or at least 2 writing samples
We will review applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled.