Time Commitment: Part Time (20hrs/week) for at least 10 weeks.
Location: All internships will be remote/virtual.
About the Internship: Ellery is currently seeking Private Equity Analyst Interns to identify and acquire one business. Intern Analysts are unpaid, but their experience at Ellery is unique and rewarding–and may be eligible for academic credit. They will be exposed to new industries, business models, valuation methods, and research techniques. They will be given real responsibility, they will have measurable impact on the organization, and they will be offered letters of recommendation upon successful completion of the internship. The position is ideal for undergraduate and graduate students pursuing careers in business, particularly in finance and/or entrepreneurship.
Alumni of similar internship programs identify their experiences as not only the most unique and differentiating on their resumes, but also as a significant improvement over other internships they and their peers have endured. Interning at Ellery provides interns with real-world learning that is applicable in nearly every corner of the business arena. With this type of experience, others have continued their careers at firms such as Bain Capital, Boston Consulting Group, Bank of America, Loomis, Sayles & Co, Ernst & Young, and other top firms.
– Conduct research in Ellery’s target industries
– Identify and evaluate potential acquisition targets in Ellery’s priority industries
– Plan and execute outreach efforts to generate inbound deal flow
– Interface with prospective sellers, managing the flow of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and financial data
– Conduct due diligence on acquisition targets
– Measure and optimize internal processes
– Recruit and train future Ellery interns