ELM | Ervin Lovett Miller is seeking a talented architect to join our multidisciplinary team.
Now celebrating its 20th year of practice, ELM provides professional planning, architectural, and landscape architectural services to clients nationally and internationally from our studio in downtown Jacksonville, Florida. We offer the superior creative talent and technical proficiency commonly found in larger firms, with the intensely personalized service and partner-level accountability of a boutique-scale practice.
JOB DUTIES AND INFORMATION
This position will be working as part of a collegial, multidisciplinary firm, providing creative design and technical document execution for unique projects across the country, at various scales. This will be a diverse role, encompassing all aspects of design and architectural support.
- Professional degree in architecture
- 2-4 years industry experience
POSITION REPORTS TO:
- Senior Architects
- The ability to excel in architectural design and production assignments as part of a multidisciplinary team serving discerning client groups. Work may range from programming and conceptual design to technical detailing, construction document production, and construction administration
- A positive collegial attitude, strong organizational ability, and effective communication skills for use in an open and interactive design team environment
- Experience working successfully together with teams of subconsultants
- A working understanding of all project phases, from conceptual design through construction
- Technical proficiency in Revit; fluency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Communication skills through hand-drawing and refined writing abilities.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- A positive, supportive work environment
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Discretionary Staff Bonus
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Annual Holidays
- Mentorship and Professional Development
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and expertise