Now Hiring Nurses! Beautiful Upstate New York
Elmira Psychiatric Center, 100 Washington Street, Elmira, NY 14901
Registered and Graduate Nurses Welcome
Come join a team of incredibly dedicated and talented nurses and make a difference, one patient at a time.
Our patient centered and recovery-based model of care for the psychiatric patient provides an opportunity to put your nursing skills and human decency to work to create betterment.
The New York State Office of Mental Health and the Elmira Psychiatric Center are seeking Full-Time Registered Nurses for its inpatient children/adolescent and adult units.
- No psychiatric experience required- New Graduate Nurses are Welcome!
- Comprehensive needs-based nurse orientation with clinical application of newly gained skills
- OMH sponsored Nurse Development Program & other education and training opportunities
- Children/Adolescent & Adult Teams
- Inpatient and community opportunities available in both children and adult service
- Advancement opportunities and career mobility
- Additional income (shift differentials) for evening and night shifts
- Salary based on education and experience
- Excellent benefits package.
- Paid days off: 12 Holiday, 13 Vacation, 13 Sick and 5 Personal days paid PER YEAR.
- New York State medical, prescription, dental, and vision care benefits
- Tuition benefits and reimbursements may be available
- Defined benefit pension with the NYS Retirement System
- Retirement savings plan offered through NYS Deferred Compensation
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free and convenient parking available
For further information about this professional nursing career opportunity, please contact us:
Elmira Psychiatric Center, Human Resources Department
Phone 607-737-4726 Fax 607-737-4722
100 Washington Street, Elmira, NY 14901