Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company. We believe knowledge drives progress. We blend unique data, analytics and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights to power the decisions that move people forward. We serve as a consumer advocate, steward of financial literacy, and champion of economic advancement.
As an innovative global company that enables access to credit, we’re part of breakthrough collaborations and innovations that address complex social challenges such as social welfare, community relations and financial education for underprivileged youth. We establish relationships that create economically healthy communities. We help individuals gain financial independence by increasing access to capital for small businesses. And we provide young adults entering college or university with financial education tools.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. We are Powering the World with Knowledge and looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
- Segmentation analysis of customer base
- Analysis of and reporting on sales pipeline and revenue
- Perform research leveraging industry information
- Gather voice of Sales to develop insights
- Manage execution of growth initiatives
- Support execution of partner/customer marketing programs
- Develop materials for leadership meetings / reviews and team communication
What makes you a good fit for this role?
- Master’s degree preferred
- Available to start now
- Analytical thinking and ability to work with data (Excel, Sheets)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally
- Project management skills
What will make you stand out above the rest?
- Knowledge of Financial Services, and Data & Analytics
- Intellectual curiosity, quick learner, and adept at problem solving
- Self starter with sense of ownership, energy, and speed
- Passion for customer value creation and continuous improvement
The Perks of being an Equifax Intern?
We offer excellent development opportunities throughout the internship program and offer a dynamic intern orientation on your first day. You will receive exposure across our organization to build your skills and abilities by working on real business problems and solutions.