Are you looking to enhance your industry engineering skills while helping a startup medical device company build cool things?
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop and manage code in bioinformatics
- Update iOS Apps
- Participate in at least one of the following projects:
- Write code for a psycho-pharmaco-informatics app
- Update Arduino Code for a Low Back Pain Biofeedback Device
- Are self-driven
- Pursuing or have a degreein or have knowledge in biotechnology, computer engineering, Information Technology or a related field
- Ability to effectively carry out assignments, and efficiently complete tasks and meet objectives
- Programming languages such as Arduino, C, or Java, or experience with Xcode
- Rapid Prototyping
Esurgiis a bio-health technology product startup. We have projects including physical medicine and rehabilitation/physicaltherapy and medication reconciliation. Our leaders have developed and built successful technology companies, including one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Application Services Company and Forbes Fast Tech 25, and have a medicalresearch background in institutions such as UCLA.
Why This Role
This position is ideal for college students and candidates who want to build their background in bio-health technology software development in industry or gain hands-on software engineering experience. Our previous Software Engineering interns have gone on to take full time jobs in companies like Amazon, American Express, as well as local software companies. It allows you to obtain experience working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team. By the end of the project, you will have multiple success stories in systems development in a biomedical setting. The project also qualifies for internship credit and OPT.