About this Job
Esurgi is looking for a motivated and self-driven Talent Acquisition Specialist Intern from November to the beginning of March. The incumbent will be responsible for finding advisors and consultants for an early stage company. This role is ideal for those who want to sure up their executive interaction, sourcing or VCs experience.
- Sourcing and Outreach (Primary):
- Reach out to healthcare and health tech thought leaders, key opinion leaders, angel investors, and to past successful founders
- The incumbent will be responsible for an executive search. Aggressively perform outreach, most notably cold-outreach (email, LinkedIn, Google or even industry and role-specific boards, and social media such as Twitter).
- Build long-term relationships between the company and leaders
- Get referrals from investors and other leaders.
- Maintain an organized database for all candidates’ and leaders’ data
- Strategy (Adjunct):
- Develop the advisor requirements tactical plan, including assumptions around the required role/experience types, and alternatives to those with previous early stage experience, and how to find advisors who think like investors. The plan includes the ideal Advisor Profile.
- Ensure that we have a compelling motivating message, communicating alignment and value proposition for desired advisors, including the long-term view of a mutually beneficial relationship between your advisor and your startup.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategy, including research and recommend new sourcing platforms and techniques
- Relevant Experience or Education:
- Experience in one of the following: previous successful early-stage, consulting or investment (VC) companies or other professional experience, or
- Seeking an MBA, or a degree in I/O, HR or Human Capital Management, or a related field, with preference given to those who are working or have completed on advanced degrees
- Necessary Personality:
- Ability to communicate or preferably experience with communicating effectively with executives and high-level management
- An outgoing personality: ability to read and interact with people successfully
- Coaching and leadership mentality
- Resilient personality and self-motivated
- Ability to work remotely, independently and as part of a collaborative team
Job Type: Internship
- Fully Remote
- Flexible hours; 15-20 hours per week, up for discussion
Why this Internship?
- Though this is an unpaid internship, you can use this internship for an internship class, CPT or OPT.
- Increase your presence in the healthcare community.
- Learn to reach out to industry leaders and investors.
- This is a strategic project, so you will be working directly with the CEO, a leader who helped to build a Fortune’s Most Admired, Forbes Fast Tech 25, and Career Bless one of Happiest Companies, and a startup who had a successful exit to SAP, and was a former program manager in health tech.
About Esurgi: Esurgi is a bio-health technology startup company. Our products include physical medicine, and rehabilitation and physical therapy, and Alzheimer’s Disease.
About our Internships: An archetypical internship at Esurgi is essentially a special project in the work setting. The interns will be assigned a mentor with an executive background. The intern will be assigned objectives, and assigned realistic interdisciplinary projects within the Esurgi sphere. The intern and mentor will meet regularly to review the progress and plan of the intern. Typical conversations: How would you measure this in that context? I am curious about why you did not suggest those approaches. Given these available data sources, what would be your approach to calculating that?