Exeter Property Group, a highly successful private equity real estate investment firm focused on industrial, office and multi-family investments across North America and Europe has an exciting opportunity for a graduating senior to join our team as an Analyst for our Debt Capital Markets team at our corporate office in Conshohocken, PA. This position has an anticipated start date of June 1st.
Working with the Debt Capital Markets team the Analyst will be exposed to all facets of our Real Estate investment process including:
· Debt Financing
· Asset Management
· Performance Metrics and Reporting
· Asset Sales
The Analyst will contribute to the success of a fast-paced debt capital markets team supporting all elements of the financing, while gaining valuable experience and knowledge in our industry. Specific duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Prepare financing requests and submissions for presentations to lenders.
· Respond to lender and appraiser inquiries regarding property, leasing and market details. This will include compiling and analyzing building specifications, market data, occupancy data, property cash flows and lease and sale comparables.
· Prepare draw requests for loan proceeds available on lines of credit or held back for funding leasing costs or construction costs.
· Provide lenders with quarterly updates on the performance of their underlying collateral and prepare and submit required quarterly reports and covenant compliance calculations.
· Maintain database of outstanding loans including loan terms and performance metrics and summarize for presentation to Exeter senior management.
· Assist in maintaining and expanding lending relationships.
· Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance or Business
· Two (2) or more internships as an Acquisitions Analyst or in debt capital markets with a commercial real estate or private equity firm
Located in the Philadelphia, PA area or willing to relocate for 3-4 years, strongly preferred
· Superior analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely in written and oral forms
· Advanced financial knowledge and modeling skills, required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Exeter Property Group (“Exeter”) is a Philadelphia-based private equity real estate investment manager focused on industrial, office and multi-family investments across the North America and Europe. We are the largest private equity owner of industrial real estate in the U.S. with over 185 million SF under management, with an additional 25+ million SF in Europe. As hands-on operators, Exeter’s experienced team of real estate experts acquires, develops and manages big box warehouse, multi-tenant logistics and business park properties out of 30 offices in the North America. and Europe.