Experian is very excited to share this internship opportunity with you. Yes, we are still in the middle of a global pandemic but let’s not let that stop us! Our 2021 Summer Internship Program will be a remote experience this year (thanks COVID). But please rest assured that we have plans in place to make sure you won’t miss a beat by not being in the office. You will be connected, supported, and have great opportunities to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced, innovative global company.
The Experian Summer Internship Program is a unique opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in a fast-paced, innovative company, all while working with the latest technology and tools!
· Our Interns work 40 hours per week, in one of two cohorts:
· Cohort 1 runs May 17 – July 23
· Cohort 2 runs June 14 – August 20th
- Interested in researching new ideas and technologies?
- Looking for a great place to start your career?
As an Experian Intern, you will work on challenging assignments with a clear understanding of your contribution to our organization. Our program will include weekly remote “intern-only” events including meeting executive leaders, career development workshops, happy hours or game nights and many opportunities to network with your fellow interns.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value proposition work for the sales and marketing to reach more customers and help understand the potential impact Experian products can have on their business.
You will have the opportunity to work with in our Portfolio Marketing team to help audit, create, and analyze content to improve our sales enablement, customer interactions, and internal communications. Our Portfolio Marketing department is responsible for market intelligence, go-to-market, product marketing and sales enablement. You will be helping to take innovative products and services to market and prepare our sales team to sell.
- Assist in gathering market intelligence data and disseminating to the broader team
- Assist in rebranding and rebuilding sales collateral
- Working across teams to develop product marketing collateral
- Content audits & sales enablement analysis in our content repository system
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s in business administration with a major in Marketing, Communications, Public relations, or related undergraduate degree
- Have an interest in product marketing, content marketing, marketing communications, and project management, and the ability to demonstrate collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Strategic thinker with excellent planning and problem-solving skills
- Related industry/market experience not required but may include digital photography, mobile electronics, gaming, computing, or peripherals.
- Passionate about gadgets (consumer electronics)
- Strong technical skills in area of study
- Ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills
- Creatively minded and analytically grounded
- Comfortable balancing multiple tasks and projects
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people, and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow. We embrace our diversity yet share similar values and growth mindsets.
We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
EOE including Disability/Veteran